Thursday, August 16, 2012

Regarding my SC Update 4...Victorian prostitute.

I recently did a shoot set back in Victorian times, Photo Issue # 4, with text describing the theme. I was told I couldnt post the text because it contain references to prostitution. I totally understand why they couldn't allow it.  Adult webmasters hands are tied because of the antiquated laws they must abide by that the credit card companies hold over them.  Do it their way or suffer the consequences!
So, not to be discouraged, I am going to post content on my blog where the credit cards companies have no say and can not censor my creative process.
 So I am posting the text here because I feel the shoot loses something without the text.



 Victorian Prostitute from Storyville New Orleans 1897-1917


It has been a long night working here at Lulu Whites Mahogany Hall. Must have serviced 7, no make that 8 men. You lose count after awhile. Sucking and fucking my life away.
Getting paid well to fuck  is better then doing laundry for a few cents a week or being the wife,
or should I say property of some lowlife drunken fool who takes what he wants then beats me.

The brothel is finally quiet. The gentleman have returned home to their respectful lives and prudish wives.
Now its time just for me. I'll enjoy a little Absinthe and relax.

Note: The antique clock pictured on the wall in my set (and below) is one of the original clocks once hung in the prostitutes rooms in Lulu White's Mahogany Hall New Orleans (1897-1917).
There were 15 and this is one of two that survived all these years. (It IS authenticated!)  It is one of my most prized possessions.
I have a fondness for those ladies. They worked hard and played hard.
 They worked in bad conditions but they did what they had to do to survive. They are my muses.

No comments:

Post a Comment