Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Had the Time of My Life!!

Ok..I know I must be crazy publishing this pic. BUT...I promised you posts about my everyday life. So here is one NOT from a sexy posed shoot but just drunk me at my bachelorette party on Saturday night with my hot stripper. It should be a crime to have this much fun!!! The things he did to me..!!!..yummmmm!!! Damn he was HUNG and HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!! I cant even begin to describe it all, It was one of those "you had to be there". We all were sooooo bad....mix 22 crazy, perverted ladies with alcohol and a very well endowed male stripper (yes that is ALL him, I can attest to that) and... well... lets just say I havent laughed so much in a long time! I did mange to stay out of jail (barely!..lol). It was a night with my peeps I will NEVER forget. Thank you ladies from the bottom of my heart..love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment