Saturday, August 25, 2012

Party Time..stripper and pin the junk on the hunk!

Tonight is "my last fling before the ring" bachelorette party. There will be plenty of good food and drink but most importantly I will be surrounded by good friends who have been with me through the years often joining me in being very bad..but in a good way!....lol The photo is my cake for the party. I love the details including the veins and the cum...mmmm...I'm having a hard time staying away from it before tonight!..lol My girls got me a male stripper and we will be playing cock ring toss and pin the junk on the hunk.....lots of cocks at this party! I have cocks hanging from the ceiling, on walls, the tables and ...well..just about everywhere!..lol So 2 weeks from today I say "I Do". I admit I'm a little scared but when I ask myself one question "Can I imagine my life without him", the answer without hesitation is always no. He is a part of me and will be for the rest of my life. I am a VERY lucky woman. So if you dont hear from me anytime soon, I will be in jail for sexual assault (just kidding!). Me and my girls tend get a little rowdy when we are together partying. I may pull the G string off of the stripper with my teeth..mmmm.... Have a great weekend everyone...I know I will!!! Huggles... Ritzi

No comments:

Post a Comment