Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Rare photos in New Update

Update #7 Rare before BA surgery photos! My #7 update is special because this set was shot right before my breast augmentation and nude photos of me before my surgery are rare. I hesitated to put up this set because I want to move forward not backward. BUT... I wanted you to see me before my surgery and weight loss. I think you will agree the improved me is a bit sexier. I still have about 40 pounds to go but I'll get there in due time. I love being a BBW and dont want to be thin but since I am getting older, I have to keep in better shape :-) In this update, you will see how much smaller my breasts are compared to now. I went from a C cup to about an E/F cup (its hard to be exact since there are no standards in cup size). And yes, they do feel like I grew them myself, they are very soft, squeezable, suckable and lovely. If you ever get the chance to feel them, you wont believe that they are man made :-). I LOVE my PS, he is THE best in his field. The
photo set was shot on a farm in Lancaster County Pa. on a VERY hot day! Enjoy my sweets! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment