Saturday, September 15, 2012

MIA...back now!

Now that my wedding is over, its back to the business of fun :-). I will be in London from Sept. 20th to Oct.4th. I will try to stay in touch as much as possible during my honeymoon. Then I will be back full tilt and raring to go. Anyone who has planned a wedding knows how hectic it can be. I thought I could be superwoman and juggle everything but I found out I dont have super powers so some of my updates did not go as planned.:-(. I want to thank my members for your patience during this very busy time. I love you guys, you are the best! The photo above was taken right before the doors opened for me to walk down the aisle. I was and still am so damn happy. I married a very sexy, intelligent, mature gentleman. He understands my love for my adult work and doesn't want me to change a thing. I am thinking of doing a shoot in my wedding gown. Hmmm, could be VERY hot! Love N Hugs!...Ritzi

No comments:

Post a Comment